Serves: 2 – Prep time: 5 mins – Cooking time: 15 mins
- ½ lb lean beef mince
- 1 green pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tub salsa
- ½ lb red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
Rice or tortillas, Sour cream & chive dip, Green salad
- In a non-stick sauté pan, dry fry the mince, pepper and onion for about 10 minutes until browned.
- Add the salsa and beans with a little water; cover and simmer for 5 minutes until thickened and reduced.
- Serve spooned over rice or in a tortilla wrap and finish it with a dollop or two of sour cream and chive dip.
- Serve with a crisp green salad.