I have been laid low the last few days, and I have missed posting on here.
Today I was feeling better, well enough to get up and cook anyway, but I wanted something quick and unfussy to cook, whilst still being healthy and tasty, and this fits the bill.
This is an easy to make chicken burger (or roll) that takes hardly any time; it is easy, cheap, healthy and tasty, which covers my aims in feeding myself and family.
Makes: 2 Rolls
- 4 chicken thighs, roasted
- ¼ cup BBQ sauce, whatever your preference
- 2 rolls
- salad (optional)
- chips (optional)
- Pull the chicken apart into thin strands between 2 forks and place in a bowl. This is easier and tastes better if it is still hot.
- Pre-warm the BBQ sauce so it is luke-warm. Then mix in with the warm chicken.
- Divide between the two rolls
- Add salad and chips on the side, and extra sauce for chip dipping.